Sunday, July 27, 2008

A few Doodles

I forgot I had done these doodles last week.
They are sharpie and charcoal on watercolor paper.

I tend to start with eyes when I doodle...and come up with some weird stuff. I get mixed remarks from family and co-workers. It's funny to hear the different opinions.
"OH how pretty....looks like a peacock" "Oh that looks like a mardi gras mask" "That is scary looking" and so on.....LOL.

Again....these are taken with my camera....not scanned...so not the best pictures.

Thanks for any comments

2 comments:

Gigi said...

Hi,
I just found your art channel and blog site. I am going to subscribe and invite you to be my friend.
I hope you get the job working with the elderly in long term care. I think they would benefit greatly from you being with them.
Life's demands have a tendency to move us away from keeping up with friends, from doing the creative things we want to do and to sum it all up "life is just very hard these days. Just to survive."
Please visit my You Tube channel, my channel name is ginnykaren and my blog profile is also available to view.
I totally love your art work. You are talented. I wish I could paint like that. I am more of a crafter.
Floral and wood decorations mostly, when I have the time. My finance job in the NYC fashion industry keeps me very busy and so does my yard and garden in the summertime. Also I am a slave to my daily workout at the walking track. It just seems there is always SO MUCH to do and keep up with. And housework...ughhh!
I don't have any videos up yet either, but I like to subscribe, favorite, share and comment on what interests me.
Take care and hang in there.
Ginny aka Gigi =:)

Patti said...

Hi Ginny
Thanks for the wonderful comment! People like you are the reason I started this blog. I knew I would find wonderful friends out there.
I'll find your youtube channel and befriend and subscribe to you so we can keep up!

Thanks again!!