Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A wonderful Day

A bad thunderstorm just woke us all up. I love storms as long as there aren't tornados. We were scrambling to make sure all the critters were in and out of the storm.

I was offered a job today. Not in the nursing home I was planning to work in. The Director was out today, she is supposed to call me tomorrow.

I just happened to stop by a Homehealth Agency and apply. The Administrator offered me a job on the spot. Yea!! Talk about a mood boost! I have worked in 3 homehealth jobs. Was branch director in one. When she saw that on my resume (its one of their competition) she offered me the job...LOL

I came home and talked to the hubby....he said take it. I just hope its not as stressful as the last one I worked in. I'll be a supervisor and not the big boss....so maybe it won't be as bad. I have the option of moving to a field position if I don't like it. So that was comforting to know. Good pay too......not as good as the hospital....but and 8-5 M-F job. So alot better hours. Now I'll have to learn to sleep at night again....LOL.

I've had some wonderful comments and messages from this blog.....it's already been worth starting it. I hope to make some lasting friendships on here.

Well....headed back to bed. It's 2:30 in the morning. I have alot of personal business to tend to today, then start my new job on Wed.

Have a beautiful day everyone and Create something wonderful!

2 comments:

Gigi said...

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!
Ginny

Patti said...

Thanks Ginny,
Sorry its been awhile since I responded.